RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 12:14:07 -0700 charset="iso-8859-1"

Technically, no of course not. Functionally, there are a whack of reasons.
Duplication the main one. Like I said in my first post on this... more folks
get (and know how to deal with) email than news. Less noise is another big
reason.

Why fix something which is not broken? [Of course my attitude towards my car
is not in line with this philosophy :-) ].

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO (always looking for stuff to "improve") ---