Re: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net(mgendron@speakeasy.net)
Subject: Re: Triumphs USENET Newsgroup?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:52:38 -0700 (MST)

Yes, rec.autox.makers.triumph exists, on those sites which bother to
accpet and propogate it.  Another feature of newsgroups, selective
dissemination.  The most recent article of any value was about TR3
compression test values, by a Doug Hamilton.

I just sweep up after the mailing lists on autox.team.net, I can't
help those folks who've wondered about their news servers.  Talk to
the folks who control your news service if you want to get the Triumph
newsgroup.  I would guess, though, that if your Internet service has
web capabilities, you could check deja.com for it as well.

mjb.