Re: ready to have frame sandblasted (TR3)

To: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Subject: Re: ready to have frame sandblasted (TR3)
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 13:35:22 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan,
Having recently had the tub of Tiny Tim blasted (outside with beads, inside
with sand), I can tell you that I have been using the
compressure and vacuum cleaner for the last couple of weeks trying to get all
the excess sand out of every nook and cranny on the
body.  I wanted to get all the layers of paint off to save weight, but So Far I
figure that I have gotten at least 20 pounds of sand
out.  Hopefully, it is pretty well clean.

I doubt any form of tape will cover the holes.  That sand eats through bondo
and practically anything else that us there, so tape won't
even slow it down.

Regards,
Joe