Re: unleaded gas

To: "Scott Weldin" <sweldin@ups.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: unleaded gas
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:22:48 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Scott,
If you want gas with the real stuff in it you can find a performance shop or
a service station that sells race gas.  These range anywhere from $2.50 a
gallon and up depending on the octane rate you want.  It isn't cheap but if
you buy 5 gallons of the realy good stuff fot about $5.50 per gallon and mix
it with premium unleaded at about a 2gallon premium UL to 1 gallon racing
fuel, you should acheive the mix you need.

Larry