Re: Electric Fuel Pump for TR6 recommendations sought

To: "Tom Long" <lalong@vt.edu>
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel Pump for TR6 recommendations sought
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:36:20 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I know you asked for actual experience (which I don't have), but I *have*
noticed that this pump appears identical to the Purolator fuel pump
available for $29.99 at my local Trak Auto (discount car parts chain, for
those of you not familiar with it).  Just make sure you check the pressure
rating first.  There's a "blue top" and a "red top" version, with different
pressure.

Tom Long wrote:
[snip]
>Does anyone have experience with the "Solid Sate Electric Fuel Pump"
>(part number 377-420) sold by Moss for $79.95?

Ted Stevens
74 TR6