Electric Fuel Pump for TR6 recommendations sought

To: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Subject: Electric Fuel Pump for TR6 recommendations sought
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 10:08:44 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by linda long
>I'm considering replacing my stock and original fuel pump with an electric
one.  I would welcome any advise or recommendations from those that have
installed an electric fuel pump in their TR6.  Does anyone have experience
with the "Solid Sate Electric Fuel Pump" (part number 377-420) sold by Moss
for $79.95?

TIA

Tom Long
<

I have used, with success, a solid state pump that I bought from J.C.
Whitney with unparalleled success for several years. (1,600 miles round
trip to Hudson Wisc and 4,000 miles to Portland Maine as well as many other
shorter trips)  Price?  $39.00

Dave Massey