RE: Volta-Drop

To: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Volta-Drop
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 00:21:46 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
It's a box called Volt-A-Drop, been around for a long time. About 3X4 inches
1/2 in deep made of a ceramic like material. Has a screw labeled 12 volt
that connects to the batt + one labeled 10 amps and one labeled 20 amps,
these are for the accessories and would feed the positive side on a neg
ground system. I tested them by just touching the 10 amp with the red lead
on a meter and black on ground. Not sure how to add a 10 amp load to this.

Thanks,

Jack Levy