Re: Volta-Drop

Subject: Re: Volta-Drop
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 00:33:43 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jack :

To add a load, you need to connect something that draws 10 amps at 6
volts between the '10 amp' terminal and ground.

If all you want to do is test your box, then a regular 12v headlight
would do for a test load.  It won't draw 10 amps, but should draw enough
to drop the voltage some, like maybe to 9 or 10 volts.

Randall