RE: Volta-Drop

To: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Volta-Drop
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 10:36:44 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks again to all for your help. I think I understand it now. Sorry I
dragged the thread on for so long. And yes it was a non-LBC question (1948
Ford F1) and I should have specified it as so. I am sorry if this upsets
anyone on the list. Hopefully it was more informative than the flame-fests
we have every once in a while.

Jack Levy

1980 TR8
1980 Spitfire