Re: freon

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, rbtr3a@flintemc.net, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: freon
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 15:45:11 EDT
In a message dated 07/08/2000 1:37:28 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
OHFASTONE@aol.com writes:

>  If you have an R12 system or wish
>  to replace 134a, I can steer you to another product.

Michael,

Just a suggestion too for those of us near the Mexican border.  R12 is still
produced and available there.  I have a 94 F150 pick up with R12 and if ands
when the   problem arises, I plan to visit the Ford dealer in Juarez, CH for
my fixes...hes about 20 miles from my house, 5 miles closer than the only
Ford dealer I will use in town.

RH.

This poses another problem for those of us that have considered AC for the
TR4 or other LBC...Where do we go to get a system charged for the first time
or can we do the initial charging ourselves?