RE: Towing options

To: "Randall Young" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Towing options
From: "econrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:44:22 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Possibly an easier way to overfill the tranny box would be to pull the
transmission tunnel, pull off the top cover of the tranny, and fill directly
with gear oil.  This way, you wouldn't have to find a valve that could help
you overfill.

Of course, this might be easy to do, but I'll leave it to others to decide
whether it is a good idea.

Eric Conrad
Denver, CO
econrad@teal.csn.net