RE: TS41136: Off to a bad start

To: "pRob" <>, <>
Subject: RE: TS41136: Off to a bad start
From: "John Runge" <>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:10:57 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Rob,

This backup problem happened to me as well (free TR3 and U-Haul)
Just in case someone else need to back-up a U-Haul trailer,  wedge a piece
of 2 by 4 in the brake actuator on the trailer before backing-up.
It worked for me, backing up a steep driveway.

58 TR3A (wannabe) running restoration
59 TR3A restorable (not enough money in my account)
60 TR3A parts car (was free and it has an overdrive)