Re: Heritage Certificate

To: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@home.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heritage Certificate
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:42:26 -0500
Ed, I would take the Heritage certificate for accuracy, you only know back
to 1980, now what about the 20 years back to 1960, tops and tires are only
good for long, no matter what the miles, they dry out, rot out, a set of 40
year old tires & top that have not been used in 20 years, very doubtful.
FWIT what is the size of the tire and the width of the WW ??What is the
interior color of the top, also look in the R.H corner of the rear window
for a manufactures I.D.  "FT"