Wire Wheel advice needed

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheel advice needed
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 17:58:27 -0700
At long last got the TR4 A out of it's winter hibernation. I figure it is
time to attend to the "Clunk" I get when slowing down at a stop sign. I have
traced it  to having to be the rear wire wheels and splines. There is simply
nothing else it can be.... (Famous last words)

At this point I just do not want to (and can not afford... all cash to my
TR3) to buy new splines/rims etc.

"Assuming" that the front splines are okay how tacky would it be to move the
front splines to the back and the back to the front ? Hoping that the front
ones will be okay for a few years.

Thanks all. Pat