Re: anti-seize on brake lines

To: <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: anti-seize on brake lines
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 16:54:58 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
In my sordid LBC history, with many tales of woe before I learned not to
over-tighten things, I sheared off two bleeder screws trying to get them
out.  It was not much fun drilling them out and retapping, but it worked.
Now, I use Permatex anti-seize compound.  But more importantly, I no longer
over-tighten screws, and have had no further problems.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSF263L