Re: TR3 wire wheel questions

Subject: Re: TR3 wire wheel questions
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:50:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chris :

You could try getting a 'space saver' 15" spare tire from another car
(T125/80-15 or something like that).  That's what I use (although I have
disc wheels), because it's getting hard to find 155 tires, and even a
165 is a very snug fit in my spare tire well.  I'm not certain what the
tire came off of, but I think it was a Nissan Maxima.

I had occasion to drive home on it just a few weeks ago, it worked
fine.  Didn't pay any attention to the 'max speed' marked on the tire,
either <g>

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver