RE: TR3 wire wheel questions

To: "'GreenBugeye@aol.com'" <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 wire wheel questions
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:40:59 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chris-
    I am curious about your comment that the "splines are bigger in
diameter"---   Is there any chance you have
    a set of WW's from a jaguar?  I think they used a larger hub format,
and quite possibley a different offset which would explain your troubles.
Do your wheel adaptors look like they have been re-drilled for TR lugnut
patterns?   Also,  I think the WW spare must be installed in the spare
compartment with the hub's face downward.  I'm not within easy reach of my
car at the moment, perhaps others could comment (?)
Good Luck!
    Bob Westerdale
    59 3A   TS  36967

In a message dated 4/17/01 12:37:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,