Re: To stir things up a bit ...

To: "Raymond Hatfield" <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: To stir things up a bit ...
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 01 07:32:10 -0700
>I know there are two schools of thought concerning the idea of putting a V8
>into a TR.  However, I had a wild thought the other night while I was working
>on my wife's Stag ... has anyone put the TRIUMPH V8 into a TR?

I think the Stag has been the recipiant of my engine swaps than any other
Triumph.  But if you are looking for  a Rover engine to swap in why
settle for the 3.5L version that was in the TR8?  Go looking for a 3.9L
from a dead Range Rover or Discovery.  Or if your pocket book is a little
deeper there is the 4.6L version of the engine.

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html