Re: Is this sacrilege?

To: rstirb@townisp.com, ralittle2@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: Is this sacrilege?
From: ExTR3A@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:31:50 EST
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/11/02 8:59:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rstirb@townisp.com writes:

> I have had some great conversations with these kids -
> they're just modern day motorheads!  Their cars are fast and sexy, just
> like
> Triumphs were a generation ago.

Seems to me we had a thread similar to this early last year -- all about
whether or not we should encourage young people to get into LBCs.  I say the
more young folks into cars, the better, regardless of make, model or reason!

Chris Eck
(Ex) 59 TR3A
93 Audi S4 TQ (no stickers or neon, but plenty fast!)
59 Bugeye (no stickers or neon, but plenty slow!)
91 Jap bike  (2-wheeled Honda Accord)