RE: slipping clutch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: slipping clutch
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:44:08 -0800
Jim, perhaps this is a case of "What I thought I read isn't what you meant
to write", but ... If opening the hydraulic system let the slave retract,
the problem _has_ to be with the master cylinder, or the linkage to it.
With the clutch pedal released, there should be no pressure in the system
(and the valve I mentioned before is what releases any pressure after the MC
has returned all the way).

Randall