RE: slipping clutch

To: "'jack williams'" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Subject: RE: slipping clutch
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 08:59:12 -0500
Do you have any oil dripping out of the transmission bell housing? I was
wondering if your rear engine seal is a little leaky and letting some oil
get on the clutch plate. Can't imagine how the oil would "round the bend"
from the engine side of the flywheel to the back, but that would explain the
slipping.

Mark