Re: Tr3 Fuel Pump

To: "Hassan, Erkan" <ehassan@visicu.com>
Subject: Re: Tr3 Fuel Pump
From: Mike Thompson <miket@rio.edu> i sicu.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:03:40 -0500
Cc: "'Triumphs@autox. Net'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Erkan,
Have you turned the engine over (cranked)? No nasty sounds?
It should have fallen into the oil pan.
I believe it should not hurt anything to run the engine. The oil pickup
has a screen over it so it won't grt into anything that way.
If you really want to get it out I would just drop the oil pan. Not hard
but a bit messy.
Good Luck,
Mike Thompson
59 TR3