RE: Please HELP with brake bleeding problem

To: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Please HELP with brake bleeding problem
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:39:39 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Dave, I feel much better now.  But I will probably still need
reminding.  I'm not totally sure I'm done yet since I need a second hand
to perform a second bleed on the system.  And I'm thinking about
replacing my brake lines since I've been at it so much plus I think I
got a small kink in one of the rear lines.

BTW, I was at the local meeting last night and our Prez was talking
about this machine he borrowed from a friend.  He used it to bleed the
brakes and clutch on his E30 BMW.  It's not a vacuum system, it is a
pressurized system.  It connects to the reservoir and you pump it up
much like a garden sprayer.  You then go to whatever bleed nipple you
want to bleed and crack it open.  It's as easy as pouring a beer.  Ever
heard of this or where you can get one?

Gotta have one of those.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2