Re: COLD!

To: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: COLD!
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:57:08 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
As I said . .I wouldn't dream of actually trying this little mod out.

But I guess it has gotten other people thinking.

I thought electric heat producing devices were big amperage hogs.
What's the rear window defroster fuse rated at?

Heated Seats would kick ass . . . but I'm not going to be the guinea pig.

Scott Tilton
Thawing out in Leesburg, VA