Re: List Courtesy

To: levilevi@attbi.com
Subject: Re: List Courtesy
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 06:26:58 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
>If I'm wrong about this...then let me have it.  Nomex in place!!
**************************
I wouldn't say your wrong about this, but one has to remember that there
may be a LOT of replies (as you will probably soon find out with this
thread:-})  I am certainly not one to chastise, and I'm sure that I'm
guilty of some of this on some occasions, but sometimes there are just too
many responses to answer all of them, and on many occasions I have sent a
reply and the mail came back as undeliverable.  Plus sometimes, even if it
doesn't come back as undeliverable it goes off into cyber space and never
is received by the recipient.  I know this for a fact, because things that
I had sent to my brothers old address never got to him until he got a
different one.  My posts were never sent back as undeliverable, he just
never got them - and we both verified that.
So don't take it personally that you don't always get an answer, it doesn't
mean that it wasn't appreciated, really - and I won't feel bad if you don't
personally respond :-)