RE: List Courtesy

To: "'Phil Ethier '" <pethier@isd.net>, "'levilevi '" <levilevi@attbi.com>, "'Tom Di Iulio '" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Courtesy
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:33:57 -0500
It would be nice to have a button on the e-mail browser that just had a big
happy face on it. If you hit the button it would auto-reply to whatever
e-mail was open at the time with a nice warm "got your message, thanks for
taking to time to answer my question".

Failing that you can flag the e-mail to advise you that it was read by the
destination. Still not a "thank you" though.

Mark Hooper