RE: List Courtesy

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List Courtesy
From: Todd Richmond <twr@fc.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:30:42 -0700
levilevi wrote:

> List,
>
> This probably goes into the expecting too much category but I've noticed that
> some times responses I sent on posts have been met with stone silence.

Okay.  I'm guilty as charged!  I've been on the list about 4 months and I'm new
at this restoration thing, but I've already been helped by dozens of great
people on various subjects such as powder coating, wire wheels, air
compressors, chrome plating, paint/rust removal, hoists, and body tub weight to
name a few.  And, although I've been remiss in thanking all who have helped, I
truly am thankful.

The people on this list are great!  Randall Young has answered *every single
one* of my posts.  Fred Thomas has answered many of them, and even sent me
additional information and pictures by mail.  Others have gone out of their way
to e-mail me images, or sent very detailed e-mails.  I hope that no one has
been offended if I have failed to acknowledge the many contributions that have
been made to help me.  I hope that someday I will be smart enough to be on the
helping side of things instead of always on the receiving side!

Thanks to All,

Todd Richmond
1959 TR3A TS54425L