Re: List Courtesy

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List Courtesy
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:04:59 -0500
Hi List!
    This thread has poped up form time to timesince I've been on the
list. Therefore I've made it one of my prataces Not to read anything
else untill I have resopnded to that E-mail. This is why many of you may
get an E-mail a couple of day later from me because I hadn't had a
chancr to read your E-mail [too busy repling to the ones that I have
read. Also, if I chose to answer a question about a thread that has been
posted to the TR Digest list, I will respond to it before I go on to
read any more of the TR Diggest List. I'm sorry if you get E-mails from
me, stating the same thing that you have recived a day or to earlier,
but I've read where people have never recived any responses to questions
asked. So my attude is I'll respond to the best of my knowledge because
you asked for help & I feel that's what this list is all about. If You
don't like the response [I feel] you have 2 options: 1- respond back
[what you write is your choice] & 2- delete it. Thank you for letting me
state my oppion.
-Cosmo Kramer