RE: anti theft ideas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: anti theft ideas
From: "Westerdale, Bob" <bwesterdale@edax.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:49:56 -0500
Mike,
Quite possibly you are parked in someone else's parking spot.
Try tying a couple of Pit Bulls to the door handles!
Regards,
        Bob Westerdale
        59 3A  TS36967

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.   My Spit is parked in a leafy
avenue in a nice part of a nice town.   I've had her for a year. During
that time, she has had the following attacks by vandals:

- Radio aerial snapped off
- Driver's side door-mirror snapped off
- Soft-top slashed open (slashing the sun visors in the process)
- Driver's side door-mirror snapped off (again)
- Three dozen eggs smashed over her (weird, I know!)
- Overrider smashed
- Driver's side door-mirror snapped off (yet again)

I too would be interested in a security system that shouted "Step away
from the car!" when people got too near.   Or possibly one that was
linked to a grenade launcher.

ATB

--
Mike