RE: trregistry.com

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trregistry.com
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:17:16 -0800
> If Corey's, Joe's and A.N. Other efforts are to prove useful to the
> global ST community, is it not our joint and individual responsibility
> to re-promote autox.team.net to the club(s) to which we must all
> surely belong?

I not only agree with Jonmac, but I've been doing a series of columns for
the local club's newsletter (SCTOA's The Triumph Standard) with Internet
resources being the main theme.  Mail lists (both Team.Net and Yahoo) were
covered in the March newsletter, some of the better (in my somewhat biased
opinion) tech tip sites will be covered in the April issue.  I'll try to do
the on-line registries for the May issue, if it fits after I babble about
computer security (viruses and such).  I think I'll also do a recap of how
to subscribe (and unsubscribe) to the 'big' list, the Team.Net site isn't
real "user friendly" on the topic.

Randall