RE: change is sad

To: ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: change is sad
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:04:27 +1000 FILETIME=[892588F0:01C1E746]
Randall Young

>Just to be clear, I didn't mean to say they are unreliable, as long as
> >they are operated within specification.  It was my misguided attempts >to
>coax more power out of the generator that was the root of all my >generator
>problems.

Well, I went through two in about three months in the TR4 and have been
running the current one for 6 months without a problem. I went though one
already in the saloon and the replacement I put on was broken so I had to
yet another.  So I think the jury is still out on whether they are all that
reliable or whether I was simply unlucky...

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4
69' 2000