RE: 1st Car

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1st Car
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 00:07:35 -0800
OK... the first car I spent any real time driving was my mom's 65 VW Beetle,
covered with paisleys, an enormous sunflower on the antenna, an "Another
Mother for Peace" bumper sticker, and a picture of Ernest Hemingway over the
rear view mirror. Ahhh... the sixties....

The first car I actually bought was a 67 Dodge Polaris. What a beast. My
favorite memory is having ten people in it driving well over 100 mph on our
way to the Oktoberfest in Lacrosse WI... and well... probably best to end it
right there! Never did understand why the trans gave out on that Indian
reservation in South Dakota. Ahhh... the seventies....

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire (currently dead)
La Canada, CA