Re: 1st car

To: vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1st car
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 08:04:33 -0800 FILETIME=[CD259580:01C2B7F8]
My first car was a 1961(?) Fiat 1200 Cabriolet - light blue - purchased in
1967.  My girl friend, at the time, had a light blue TR3, and we used to
trade cars, depending on whose was running at the time, and who had to be
where.  Both cars were driven all year with the tops down - only put up when
parked and raining.  I have no idea where either car is - or the girl
friend.

David Gunn