Re: Triumph Dolomite Sprint

To: ZoboHerald@aol.com, levilevi@attbi.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Dolomite Sprint
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:02:37 EST
As an addition to Andy and others who have commented,
I had the opportunity to drive a very good Dolomite Sprint
for about six months. This was for about a six month period
while I was in Europe in the early 1980's. It was an outstanding
car that was quite quick; good low end torque and excellent
handling. I loved that car, and I'd love to have one now as it was
an excellent car to drive; easy to maintain and cheap. IMHO,
we completely missed out in North America on one of the best
cars Triumph produced.

BTW, Does anyone know if it was used in competition?

Best Regards,

Kirk Yonker
81 TR8 fi
Seattle