Re: Fire Extinguishers

Subject: Re: Fire Extinguishers
From: "Garth Newton" <garth@littledevil.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 09:58:29 +1100
Hi Chip,

I run two CO2 1kg extinguishers mounted in front of the driver's and front
passenger's seats of my Dolly Sprint. Cost me AU$20 each on sale at K-Mart.

Here's a pic:
http://www.triumphowners.com/uploaded/34/129-129-111030_25102-0225_img.jpg

>From (a terrible) experience I can tell you that it's best to have more than
one extinguisher on hand - especially if you have never used one "in a
panic"
before!! :^)

I used to have one in the boot(trunk) but I figured that it could be a bit
difficult to get to if I was stuck inside the car.

Cheers,

Garth Newton
Developer, TriumphOwners.com

'75 Dolomite Sprint