Re: Fire Extinguishers

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fire Extinguishers
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:27:05 -0000
Hi Chip
You don't want the extinguisher in the boot, you need it to hand, somewhere
you can find it with your eyes closed preferably! God forbid you ever need
it every second counts, make yourself aware of the operation instructions,
how the safety clip comes off and give it a shake every couple of months, as
I have heard it said that most extinguishers could be compacted hard enough
to make them worthless, and it only takes a few second to shake it.

Graham.