Re: What octane gas to use?

To: jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What octane gas to use?
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:18:50 EST
In a message dated 3/5/2004 7:41:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net writes:

> Another octane query:  Has Sunoco recently changed its Ultra?  In
> Massachusetts (and elsewhere, as far as I know) it used to be listed
> as 94.  Last weekend in New Hampshire I saw a pump labelled "Ultra
> 93", or perhaps "93 Ultra".

It's happened as well here in the Albany, NY, area. :-( But then, my little
Herald seems to have survived 20 months of running on either 93 or 94 octane,
so I guess I won't miss that extra point much.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.