Re: What octane gas to use?

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What octane gas to use?
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 21:17:35 -0500
>Last weekend in New Hampshire I saw a pump labelled "Ultra  93", or perhaps
"93 Ultra".  ---Jim Muller
----------------------------------
Whoops, Jim!  You were in New Hampshire, which is in itself an
"ultra"-experience, an opportunity for mere men to glide among the
immortals, taste the meats of Valhalla, embibe the ambrosia of Olympus,
converse with the gods.  All we ask for this epiphonic atoneness with the
universe, is you stop by our State Owned Liquor Stores, buy wine on sale to
give you strength to endure e-mails like this, and plunk some quarters into
our toll booths staffed only by Victoria Secret Supermodels who exclusively
date cheap beer drinkers.

Come back soon!

Terry Smith
New Hampshire
'59 TR3A (Off the frame and in pieces, but expect the frame, suspension,
brakes, engine and drive train done by fall, and the body to the body shop
in November.)