TR4 Top

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR4 Top
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:08:18 -0700 filter01.roc.ny.frontiernet.net
I have a new soft top for my TR4 and was wondering how difficult it is to
install the grommets.  The reason why I ask is that the nearest upholsterer
for me is 90 miles away.  Is this something a person can do yourself, or does
everyone recommend to have it done professionally?  If its fairly simple, that
I could undertake, what kind of tools would I need?  Also, would l find the
tools at Napa or Kragen, or maybe Ace Hardware.  Its been cool, with snow here
in the mountains, so I need to get this done soon.  Had planned to do it
earlier, but the fuel pump went out, so want not able to take it over to Reno,
Nevada to have done.  Thanks

Tim

Check out the new British Cars Forum: