Re: starter replacement 58 3A

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: starter replacement 58 3A
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wayne@brazinski.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:05:17 -0500
I got my replacement starter on sale from British Parts Northwest
(http://www.bpnorthwest.com/),  it kicks butt, and I'm very happy with it.
NFI
I think Randall is correct about TSi as well.  Never looked at Moss, TRF, or
VB for this although I usually do.  Ted Smith at British Auto Restorations
is good too.

It went in easily and it only took me a short while to figure out the
supplemental wiring.

In short - if I can do it YOU can do it....

Wayne