RE: TR6 Pressure Differential

To: <Dave1massey@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Pressure Differential
From: "Scott Suhring" <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:06:31 -0400
Dave:

Thanks for the clarification.  I took the name off the TRF's parts catalog
since I wasn't exactly sure of the name, and they refer to it as a valve.
Your explanation makes sense since there would allot of folks with hydraulic
and thus braking problems if the switch caused such failure.  TA

Scott Suhring
Mechanicsburg, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3