Re: TR6 Pressure Differential

To: pethier@isd.net, suhringtr36@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Pressure Differential
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:02:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/5/2005 3:29:44 PM Central Standard Time, pethier@isd.net
writes:
> >It's harder to ignore a brake hydraulic failure in a TR4.
>
> It would have a way of making itself obvious.  AAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!

To those who are in tune with our cars, as are we, the loss of one of the
braking circuits in a dual system would become apparent quickly.  But to the
lowest common denominator, of which the NHTSA were thinking when they proposed
the
requirement, the fact that the brakes are still working (sort of) would mean
everything is OK.

So fix the light before you loan the car out to an appliance operator (i.e.:
non-car-guy)

Dave