Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover

To: Scott Suhring <suhringtr36@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:32:05 -0500
Scott,

I used a Wheelskins leather steering wheel cover on my Jeep Cherokee.  I
was very happy with the quality and the fit.  They have a website
www.wheelskins.com.  While they don't have a listing for Triumphs, they
do let you order for specific measurements of your steering wheel.

One suggestion.  If you go with the Wheelskins, don't try to do the
lacing with bare hands either wear gloves or use a pair of pliers to
pull the lacing tight.

Roger Elliott