Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, anabil@caltel.com, iron_horse819@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover
From: BearTranserv@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:53:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2005 4:46:15 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

Those of  us with real
world wives couldn't get away with  that.

Reminds me of the story about the fellows that were applying for the CIA
assassin job.

The newly married fellow is handed a gun and told to step through a door  and
shoot the first person he sees.  Unknown to him, this is a judgement  test,
and his wife is on the other side of the door.

He runs through the door, is in the room a couple of minutes and comes out
with tears in his eyes saying I can't shoot my loving wife!  He passed the  test

The second fellow, married 12 years, runs through the door, is in the room
ten minutes and comes out and says that's my wife, I just couldn't shoot  her!
He passed the test.

The third fellow, married 25 years, runs through the door, and 6 shots are
heard.  Ten minutes go by and he comes out, sweating, and says, the gun was
loaded with blanks!  I had to strangle her!  The test was  revived.

Sorry, old joke, but I couldn't resist.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

63 TR4
73 MG Midget
94 F150
03  Beetle

To model our political system upon speculations of  lasting tranquility, is
to calculate on the weaker springs of the human  character.
---Alexander  Hamilton