Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover

To: BearTranserv@aol.com, anabil@caltel.com, iron_horse819@yahoo.com,
Subject: Re: Leather Steering Wheel Cover
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:30:21 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2005 5:53:59 PM Central Standard Time,
BearTranserv@aol.com writes:
> The third fellow, married 25 years, runs through the door, and 6 shots are
> heard.  Ten minutes go by and he comes out, sweating, and says, the gun was
> loaded with blanks!  I had to strangle her!  The test was revived.

A woman at the funeral of her third husband is talking to a friend and she
says "You know, this is the third husban I've buried."
"Oh, really," replied her friend, "what did your first husband die from?"
"Eating poison mushrooms."  was the response.
Her friend continued "And what did your second husband die from?"
The widow replied "He, too, eat poison mushrooms."
"And what did your third husband die from?"
"A blow to the head" said the widow.
"A blow to the head?" her puzzled friend asked.
"Yes!  He wouldn't eat the damn mushrooms!"

You started it