Brake Rotor Diameter Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Rotor Diameter Question
From: "JPG" <jpg2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:40:27 -0500
Im confused (not the first and undoubtedly not the last time in my
life) about brake rotor diameters. According to the chassis # and other
indicators, I supposed own a 1959 TR3A. However, I know that the
previous owner who did the restoration borrowed from other years and
models to complete the project. Thats OK with me, because I bought the
car to drive it, not show it. What Im confused about at the moment is
the size of the brake rotors. In all that I have read, including the
parts catalogues, I see two rotor sizes 10 > inch and 11 inch. The
rotors that I have measure 10 < inch (10 and one quarter inch), yet the
calipers are the type C in the Moss catalogue with two pins holding the
pads.

1.      Does anyone know what year that size rotor was used?
2.      Is it possible to find replacements?
3.      Or am I missing something really obvious here?

Thanks in advance.

Jack Gleason