Re: Off-topic question no LBC

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Subject: Re: Off-topic question no LBC
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:37:52 -0700
One thing that occurred to me last night was the was digital electronics
has changed our environment.  Do you remember when you went to bed at
night and the room was dark?  Maybe the brightest thing in the room if
anything at all was the glow in the dark dial on the alarm clock.  Now
ecery room in the house has some kind of digital night light.  The clock
radio glows red, the toothbrush has bright blue, the vcr is flashing
white, the stove clock is bright red, etc.  There isn't a truly dark
room in the house.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom