Re: VTR Site Restricted

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR Site Restricted
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 10:07:13 -0700
Raymond Hatfield wrote:
> It is with sadness and misgivings that I read about VTR's decision to restrict
> their maintenance section of it's website. community is fading.
>
>  Now I
> wonder if I should just shut it down since it seems everyone else is locking
> their knowledge away.

So one restriction of web pages deserves another?  Just a tiny bit over
dramatic?

Remember this is just the actions of a couple key members of VTR done
without the knowledge or consent of its membership.  It is subject to
change if members so decide.

Why should we really care what one web site does?  Do a google search on
"Triumph sports car" and you will find over 800,000 returns.  Do a
search on "Triumph Club" and there are almost 2 million returns.

I think almost everyone on this list agreed that we thought the
restriction was unfortunate for VTR.  But  That is their problem.  Its
not like they were the only source of online info on the net.

Come on folks give it a rest

TeriAnn

www.tjwakeman.net/TR/index.html

Back on line in its new home and still free