TR3A Valve Rocker Adjustment

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Valve Rocker Adjustment
From: "Stephen Peca" <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
All, I've noticed over the past couple of months that the valve tapping is
getting louder (or at least it seems so to me).  I just finished changing the
oil (20W50) and am thinking about doing the valve adjustment (I have not done
one since I bought the car 5 1/2 years ago). I have a page from a manual with
TR3A specifications, so I know what the gap should be.  Would anyone suggest
some tips, procedures, caveats before I go about this project?  Thanks.Steve
PecaAnnandale, New Jersey1958 TR3A - TS23867L