RE: Little Bavarian Car?

To: "Steven Newell" <steven@newellboys.com>,
Subject: RE: Little Bavarian Car?
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:20:58 -0400
Hi Steven:

Since I love Bizarro I'm responding to your e-mail instead of the many telling
me that I've clearly had my eyes closed the past year or two.

$100+K -> "Eeeek!"

That's about all I can say. There seem to be a couple around here. The one
downstairs is sitting between the 355 Spider and the new Aston Martin. I
should have guessed.

But on the positive side, I parked the TR6 next to them last week and nobody
looked at me funny. It goes to show; if you buy a Walmart watch and bury it
for a thousand years you have a treasure. It only seems to have taken 33 years
for the Triumph!

So perhaps if I bury myself for a thousand years, somebody will revive me and
think it's a good deal. Hmmm, I seem to have seen a cartoon about that
somewhere...

Cheers,

Mark